Georgia - the worst country to give birth in Eastern Europe
- ❤ 562 Likes
- 3583 Views
- 2 Comments
In Georgia, 20-25 women die of pregnancy-related causes every year.
Out of these, 3-4 are teenage girls.
Georgia has the worst maternal mortality rate among all Eastern European and neighbouring countries.
- Organization: JumpStart Georgia
- Reporter: Emma Söderström, Nino Macharashvili (JumpStart Georgia)
- Designer: Irakli Chumburidze (JumpStart Georgia)
- Data Source:
- Language: English, ქართული
- Category: Gender, Health / Public Safety, Society
- Type: Infographic